From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] how to use gentoo embedded project?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:09:40
1 On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 17:16 +0200, Javier Urrutia wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have interest in gentoo embedded project, I have surfed in the
5 > project homepage but I don't know how to use it.
6 > I think there is not one ebuild for it, ¿how can I use it?
7
8 Our embedded project oversees several smaller projects. Some are
9 unformal projects and some are simply ongoing maintainence.
10
11 Now we can't really answer your question on how to use
12 "Gentoo embedded" unless you properly define your goals for us. People
13 might say crossdev but infact that might not be what you want/need at
14 all. So before trying to get us to make guesses at what you are trying
15 to accomplish.. How about you tell us what your end goal is for what
16 XYZ device.
19 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
20 Gentoo Linux
23 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list