From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:36:00
1 On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 17:36 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 14:15:34 Steve McIntyre wrote:
3 > > Following on from the founding of the cross-distro ARM mailing list,
4 > > I'd like to propose an ARM summit at this year's Linux Plumbers
5 > > conference [1]. I'm hoping for a slot on Thursday evening, but this
6 > > remains to be confirmed at this point.
7 > >
8 > > We had some lively discussion about the state of ARM Linux distros at
9 > > the Linaro Connect [2] event in Cambridge last week. It rapidly became
10 > > clear that some of the topics we discussed deserve a wider audience,
11 > > so we're suggesting a meetup at Plumbers for that bigger
12 > > discussion. The initial proposed agenda is:
13 >
14 > i guess i'll be there to help represent the Gentoo/Chrome OS side :)
15 >
16 > there any other Gentoo peeps in the SF area ?
17 > -mike
18
19 Not attending this one. Have fun for me however.
23 solar <solar@g.o>
24 Gentoo Linux