From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-foundation-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-foundation-announce] Gentoo Foundation Trustee Elections 2013: Nominations closing soon, voting period
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:13:30
1 (Please ensure that you Reply-To gentoo-nfp@g.o)
2
3 Hi all,
4
5 As one of the election officials for the trustees election, this is
6 your friendly reminder about the closing of the nomination period, and
7 to provide voting instructions.
8
9 The nominations period started June 15th 00:00:00 UTC, and will be
10 closing on July 13 23:59:59 UTC (29 days/4w1d). Please note the addition
11 of one extra day in the nomination period due to the lateness of this
12 email.
13
14 The voting period will start July 15 00:00:00 UTC, and run for 28 days
15 (4 weeks), ending on August 11, 23:59:59 UTC.
16
17 Results should be announced on August 12th or 13th, in time for the AGM
18 on August 18th.
19
20 Reviewing the mailing lists, I see the following nominees thus far:
21 quantumsummers (accepted)
22 antarus (accepted)
23 rich0 (accepted)
24 gregkh
25 dberkholz
26
27 Points of order (candidates):
28 - If I've missed a nomination, please follow up with me or another one
29 of the officials (listed below) for this election.
30 - If as a nominee, you wish to accept or withdraw your candidacy, please
31 respond to this email on the -nfp list, not later than the start of
32 the voting period.
33 - If any of the candidates have manifestos for the election, please
34 respond to this email on the gentoo-nfp list, with a subject line of
35 "Trustee Manifesto: $NAME ($HANDLE)"
36
37 Points of order (voters):
38 - The list of members eligible to vote in this email is at:
39 http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/20130519_members_list.xml
40 - If you are an active Gentoo developer or staff member with SSH access
41 to dev.gentoo.org (woodpecker), you will use the familiar votify
42 software.
43 - If you appear on the members list, but do not have access to to the
44 votify software:
45 - We will provide a sample ballot by email to ALL members on July 15
46 - You should complete it and email to vote-trustees201306@g.o.
47 - Ballots must be signed with your GPG key per the member list.
48 - In the case of multiple ballots, only the last one will be accepted.
49
50 Your officials for this election are:
51 jmbsvicetto - Jorge Manuel B.S. Vicetto
52 robbat2 - Robin H. Johnson
53 tampakrap - Theo Chatzimichos
56 Robin Hugh Johnson
57 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
58 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
59 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85