From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-foundation-announce@g.o, gentoo@××××××.us
Subject: [gentoo-foundation-announce] Fw: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Foundation 2009 Elections - Results
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:18:17
1 Begin forwarded message:
2
3 Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:46:25 +0000
4 From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
5 To: gentoo-dev-announce@g.o
6 Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
7 Subject: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Foundation 2009 Elections -
8 Results
11 Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community,
12
13 in this ellection we received 80 valid ballots from a total of 208
14 voters, which means we had a 38,46% turnout. Without much ado, here is
15 the list of new members of the 2009 Trustees Board :
16
17 robbat2
18 quantumsummers
19
20 The master ballot[1] and the full result sheet[2] are attached to this
21 mail and will also be accessible shortly under the elections project
22 space. The personal confirmation emails will follow soon.
23 Thanks to Shyam for the technical support and to my fellow election
24 officials Łukasz and Alec for running another election :)
25
26 Congratulations to the new trustees, to all that ran for office, to
27 those that nominated and or were nominated and to everyone that voted
28 in this election.
29
30 For reference, the complete ranked list is:
31
32 robbat2
33 quantumsummers
34 musikc
35 Patrick
36
37 [1] -
38 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/master-trustees2009.txt
39 [2] -
40 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/trustees/2009/trustees2009-results.txt
41
42 For the election officials,
45 Regards,
46
47 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
48 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE
52 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
53 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)

trustees2009-results.txt text/plain
master-trustees2009.txt text/plain
signature.asc application/pgp-signature