From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-genkernel] Re: genkernel required apps versioning
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 23:24:05
1 On 07/09/2012 12:51 AM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina wrote:
2 > I didn't feel like populating the bug with my stupidity, but I had
3 > that exact same build failure with genkernel 3.4.36 because I
4 > didn't update genkernel.conf....
5
6 I see.
9 > Anywhere you want to move them is fine, but they really do not
10 > belong in a user conf file imho.
11
12 I think it would be nice to keep the ability to override the defaults.
13 We just need a way to get the defaults out of the user config IMHO.
14
15 Best,
20 Sebastian