From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-genkernel] Hello all
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 03:28:13
1 On 03/25/2012 05:11 AM, Richard Farina wrote:
2 > A while back my project, pentoo, forked genkernel. Super sorry about
3 > that (no seriously). Several gentoo devs have approached me about
4 > merging my changes back in so here I am, looking forward to getting rid
5 > of my garbage fork and extending the features of gentoo's genkernel.
6 >
7 > https://www.pentoo.ch/svn/genkernel/trunk/
8 >
9 > likewhoa is already working on the aufs changes (the biggest set of
10 > changes), but I'll begin to merge in the smaller stuff as I find the time.
11 >
12 > Please feel free to poke at my repo and if anyone wants to help with any
13 > part please just let me know, I need it.
14
15 It looks like your tag "3.4.18" is quite close to trunk. Trunk seems to
16 mostly differ to 3.4.18 of mainline with respect to the init script stuff.
17
18 Best,
22 Sebastian