From: Richard Yao <ryao@g.o>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Cc: genkernel@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-genkernel] genkernel 3.4.46 released
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 00:07:50
1 I am happy to announce the release of genkernel 3.4.46.
2
3 The command usually used to generate these emails no longer works with
4 recent git versions, so I substituted git-changelog in its place. With
5 that said, here is the changelog for the new release:
6
7 Fabio Erculiani (11):
8 Unquote ${ZPOOL_FORCE} variable usage.
9 Add ehci-pci to MODULES_USB, needed by 3.8 kernels, see bug #458606
10 Drop our own /sbin/modprobe and use busybox built-in applet instead
11 Drop KV_2_6_OR_GREATER
12 Drop useless parens in conditionals
13 Drop "sleep 3" from sdelay if CDROOT=1. One can use scandelay=secs
14 if needed.
15 Drop doslowusb and noslowusb boot parameters.
16 Improve speed of bootstrapCD by not calling devicelist unless needed
17 linuxrc: use "quiet" cmdline argument for a really quiet initramfs
18 initialization
19 linuxrc: run the debug shell multiple times, add a hook before
20 switch_root
21 gen_compile: fix iscsi module path install, s/RELEASE/KV
22
23 Peter Hjalmarsson (3):
24 Make copy_binaries compatible with lddtree from pax-utils-0.6
25 Unify copy_binaries() more
26 Add rootflags to switches we understand
27
28 Richard Yao (4):
29 Add sysctl to busybox
30 Fix /etc/modprobe.d regression
31 Silence cp error when optional ZFS files are unavailable
32 Bump version to 3.4.46
33
34 Robin H. Johnson (1):
35 linuxrc: part keyword
36
37 Toralf Förster (1):
38 Fix non-functional init_opts parameter, bug #422471