From: Fernando Reyes <design@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-genkernel] Re: Support for custom memory settings in AUFS
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:51:20
1 On 04/26/13 14:43, Fernando Reyes wrote:
2 > On the original livedvd which I initially implemented AUFS support to
3 > allow users to use of emerge, I implemented the ability to append
4 > "aufs_mem=X" into the kernel since the default was to use tmpfs without
5 > "-o size" option. Attached is a patch that will reintroduce this to
6 > genkernel.
10 Minor typo on previous patch. Once this patch is commited I will submit
11 patches for catalyst's isolinux section to explain the process to users.
14 Thank you,
15 Fernando Orocu
16 GPG BDD75DD7
17 Mission Accomplish, Inc.
18 Tel: 7187100008
19 Cell: 3479275477

genkernel-aufs-mem-support-1.patch text/x-patch