From: "René 'Necoro' Neumann" <lists@××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-guis] Welcome
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:56:57
Am 09.02.2011 21:50, schrieb Locke Shinseiko:
> On 2011 Feb 8 Tue 10:18:22 Brian Dolbec wrote: >> >> That lasted a about week. As of last night, I am the main dev/admin on >> layman. sping did another release last night with any fixes, etc.. >> Layman has been moved to >>;a=summary >> instead of SourceForge for development. Transfered it all to me. So >> now I have to port all my changes back to laymans codebase, not much of >> a base change, but... >> I added an irc data field to the repository info, so now I have to work >> on >>;a >> =summary >> >> project as well to add that addition to the gentoo infra tools that >> validate, etc.. >>
Oh - my playing around with my server obviously made me miss an email. Just looked it up on :D ... all I can reply now is "Good luck with layman then, Brian". As always I'm way to busy to do things proberly ... patching this software here and this script there is ok, if I need the change. But doing real development is not possible (same as the last ... two years?...) But anyways - I'll be glad to see what comes :) - René