From: Mathias Laurin <Mathias.Laurin+gentoo.org@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-guis] elogviewer 2.1 released
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:49:01
1 Hello every one,
4 I have release elogviewer-2.1 (bug #357667) on sourceforge:
5 http://sourceforge.net/projects/elogviewer/
6
7 elogviewer-2.1 has a few features similar to an email client
8 - remember read/unread status
9 - possibility to mark elogs as important
10 - search field
11
12 and a few fixes as well
15 elogviewer-2.0 is an extremely simple version that should nevertheless
16 work. It is limited to reading and deleting elogs. It is Qt4 only (using
17 PyQt4).
20 I have updated ebuilds for both on sf as well.
23 I could install both 2.0 and 2.1 using emerge and they work on my
24 machine: a recently updated virtual machine running 64-bit no-multilib
25 with a very limited number of extra packages.
29 You may want to test it...
33 Best regards,
34 Mathias