From: Locke Shinseiko <wizzleby@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-guis] Welcome
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:50:41
1 On 2011 Feb 8 Tue 10:18:22 Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 >
3 > That lasted a about week. As of last night, I am the main dev/admin on
4 > layman. sping did another release last night with any fixes, etc..
5 > Layman has been moved to
6 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/layman.git;a=summary
7 > instead of SourceForge for development. Transfered it all to me. So
8 > now I have to port all my changes back to laymans codebase, not much of
9 > a base change, but...
10 > I added an irc data field to the repository info, so now I have to work
11 > on
12 > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/repositories-xml-format.git;a
13 > =summary
14 >
15 > project as well to add that addition to the gentoo infra tools that
16 > validate, etc..
17 >
18 Chiming in now, apparently I had been part of this mailing list already. :)
19
20 That's very nice to hear that all the overlord work is going to end up in
21 layman proper, that's exciting news! Congratulations!
22
23 I hope to be able to contribute more than talk soon enough ;)
26 Locke Shinseiko