From: Locke Shinseiko <wizzleby@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-guis] Welcome
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:50:41
On 2011 Feb 8 Tue 10:18:22 Brian Dolbec wrote:
> > That lasted a about week. As of last night, I am the main dev/admin on > layman. sping did another release last night with any fixes, etc.. > Layman has been moved to >;a=summary > instead of SourceForge for development. Transfered it all to me. So > now I have to port all my changes back to laymans codebase, not much of > a base change, but... > I added an irc data field to the repository info, so now I have to work > on >;a > =summary > > project as well to add that addition to the gentoo infra tools that > validate, etc.. >
Chiming in now, apparently I had been part of this mailing list already. :) That's very nice to hear that all the overlord work is going to end up in layman proper, that's exciting news! Congratulations! I hope to be able to contribute more than talk soon enough ;) -- Locke Shinseiko

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-guis] Welcome "René 'Necoro' Neumann" <lists@××××××.eu>