From: "Dawid Węgliński" <cla@g.o>
To: gentoo-guis@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-guis] One backend for alle portage GUIs
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:05:19
1 Dnia 08-10-2007, pon o godzinie 19:52 +0200, René 'Necoro' Neumann
2 napisał(a):
4 > Hash: SHA1
7 > > At the beginning of next week, I'm planning to make portato use this new
8 > > amazing backend :). We'll see if this is going to work... (Rumors say
9 > > that currently dbus times out on the first connect...)
10 >
11 > As promised, I finished a portato version which is using the new
12 > catapult backend... (Btw - the rumor has been proved being wrong ;))
13 >
14 > You can get the code doing:
15 > svn co https://svn.origo.ethz.ch/portato/trunk
16 > or you can install portato with catapult support:
17 > 1. layman -o http://portato.sourceforge.net/layman.xml -f
18 > 2. layman -o http://portato.sourceforge.net/layman.xml -a portato
19 > 3. USE="catapult" emerge -av "=portato-9999"
22 > Now another question occurs: Am I the only one interested in this
23 > project? Because there is nearly no feedback/suggestions/discussions
24 > (except with bheekling in IRC)
25 >
26 > Regards,
27 > - - Necoro
28 From my side, i'm following your work and your posts, but currently i
29 have other work to do, as p.g.o or my gentoo-x86 access, so i can't help
30 you in anyway. The second is, i'm not python coder. I bet jokey or
31 araujo also have some work to do atm :)
32
33 Cheers
34
35 PS. And personally i think you do great job. Keep it going.
36 --
38 | Dawid Węgliński |
39 | cla@g.o |
40 | cla @ irc.freenode.net |