From: Mathias Laurin <×××××.com>
To: gentoo-guis@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-guis] elogviewer
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 20:14:54
Dear Brian,

I am able to make the tar archive, with distutils and it contains everything needed. After doing:
python sdist
I unpacked the archive it created and tried
python install
but none of the files in package_data get copied. This is particularly a problem for the glade file in gtk. The qt GUI seems to load, but only relies on py files, which are treated correctly.

I have uploaded the tarball to sourceforge, with version 1.0.1, git is also in synch with my local repos maybe it works for you.

Best regards,