From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-gwn@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-gwn] Gentoo Weekly Newsletter 23 May 2005
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 00:46:44
1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Gentoo Weekly Newsletter
3 http://www.gentoo.org/news/en/gwn/current.xml
4 This is the Gentoo Weekly Newsletter for the week of 23 May 2005.
5 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
6
7 ==============
8 1. Gentoo News
9 ==============
10
11 Last week's GWN…
12 ------------------
13
14 …got lost due to the Whitsun holiday and an illness of the GWN Editor
15 Ulrich Plate[1]. This week's GWN is a kind of 'emergency issue' published
16 by long-time GWN-authors and -contributors. We are glad that we could
17 collect enough articles to present you a well-stuffed GWN that fits for
18 two weeks!
19
20 1. plate@g.o
21
22 Gentoo Foundation's Trustees Election for 2005-2006
23 ---------------------------------------------------
24
25 The first election of the 13 Gentoo Foundation's Trustees[2] by the
26 Developers have gone off well! With the help of Aron Griffis[3] votify and
27 countify scripts, the developers who are active for at least one year had
28 the possibly to vote their favourite candidates[4]. About 45% of the
29 nearly 200 Foundation members took the chance for voting. The mathematical
30 election method the Gentoo Foundation uses is called the Condorcet
31 Voting[5].
32
33 2. http://www.gentoo.org/foundation/en/#doc_chap4
34 3. agriffis@g.o
35 4. http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti/misc/nominees.html
36 5. http://electionmethods.org/CondorcetEx.htm
37
38 The developers didn't had to wait long for the official trustees 2005
39 election result[6] published by the election officals Aron Griffis, Mike
40 Frysinger and Tom Martin:
41
42 6. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.nfp/252
43
44 * Grant Goodyear[7]
45 * Seemant Kulleen[8]
46 * Corey Shields[9]
47 * Donnie Berkholz[10]
48 * Lance Albertson[11]
49 * Sven Vermeulen[12]
50 * Deedra M. Waters[13]
51 * Kurt Lieber[14]
52 * Nicholas Jones[15]
53 * Lars Weiler[16]
54 * Daniel Ostrow[17]
55 * Jason Huebel[18]
56 * Joshua Kinard[19]
57 7. g2boojum@g.o
58 8. seemant@g.o
59 9. cshields@g.o
60 10. spyderous@g.o
61 11. ramereth@g.o
62 12. swift@g.o
63 13. dmwaters@g.o
64 14. klieber@g.o
65 15. carpaski@g.o
66 16. pylon@g.o
67 17. dostrow@g.o
68 18. jhuebel@g.o
69 19. kumba@g.o
72 With the results given, Gentoo developer Ciaran McCreesh created nice
73 popularity charts[20] for all nominees.
74
75 20.
76 http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm/docs/trustees-2005-vote-distribution.txt
77
78 Congratulations to the newly-elected Trustees!
79
80 New mailing list: gentoo-perl
81 -----------------------------
82
83 A new mailing list has been set up: gentoo-perl@g.o, for discussing
84 Perl in Gentoo, enhancements, g-cpan, etc.
85
86 How to subscribe and other mailing-lists information are available at
87 [21].
88
89 21. http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml
90
91 ===============
92 2. User stories
93 ===============
94
95 Gentoo at Open Source Development Labs (OSDL)
96 ---------------------------------------------
97
98 The GWN-team received a story from Leann Ogasawara and other members of
99 the Open Source Development Labs (OSDL)[22], of how Gentoo is used at the
100 laboratory. We would like to present you the full story in this week's
101 GWN:
102
103 22. http://www.osdl.org/
104
105 “OSDL is utilizing Gentoo for various projects here at the lab. One such
106 project is the BRT (Binary Regression Testing) project. The purpose of the
107 BRT project is to execute suites of regression tests focused towards
108 specific application binaries on a specific set of software packages. The
109 goal is to make it easier for application developers to run regression
110 tests on the latest open source software stack and to capture the results.
111 The need to build a customizable set of software packages from the bottom
112 up is what initially drew our interest towards Gentoo, and more
113 specifically, the Portage package management tool. We needed a tool that
114 would not only automate a package's build and installation process, but
115 also be in sync with the latest package release as well as older versions.
116 The tool also needed to be able to track build dependencies for a package
117 and handle their installations smoothly. The only additional functionality
118 we would maybe like to see in Portage is the ability to automatically
119 remove a package's build dependencies but keep the run time dependencies
120 installed (an ebuild DEPENDS vs RDEPENDS thing). That way our test system
121 would only have the absolute necessary set of packages that we want
122 installed and the extraneous packages wouldn't have a chance to possibly
123 interfere with our tests we want to run. Other than that, we've been very
124 pleased with the Portage tool and Gentoo in general. Since we first
125 started playing with Gentoo and researching what it could provide for us,
126 we've been using it on a daily basis and it has played an integral role in
127 the development of our project. Other developers at OSDL have also started
128 using Gentoo in their day to day tasks and often prefer to use it as their
129 test platform of choice.”
130
131 Thanks for this nice story!
132
133 ========================
134 3. Developer of the week
135 ========================
136
137 "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind" (Ghandi)
138 ------------------------------------------------------------
139
140 Figure 3.1: Tom Martin aka slarti
141 http://www.gentoo.org/images/gwn/20050523_slarti.jpg
142
143 This week's dev-of-the week is Tom Martin, better known as Slarti. He is
144 an AMD64 keyworder, maintainer of some net-mail packages, part of the
145 shell-tools herd and recruiter. His next "big thing" will be testing Mono
146 on AMD64 with the help of the Mono maintainer Peter "latexer" Johanson. As
147 with many Gentoo devs, Gentoo is his first OSS project and also the
148 software project he's most proud of (to be more precise, his work on
149 mailer-config and the UTF-8 guide[23]). He also enjoys recruiting new
150 developers and seeing that they do “the Right Thing”™.
151
152 23. http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/utf-8.xml
153
154 Although he appears to be more, he is still at school in Guernsey, Channel
155 Islands, where he'll soon have his final GCSE exams. Guernsey is a small
156 island with about 65000 permanent residents and about 24 square miles
157 large.
158
159 His favourite programs are a wild mix: “Zsh is about the coolest thing
160 I've ever seen. I think imagemagick, LaTeX, rubber, mpd and t-prot are all
161 very useful programs, too.” Those usually run within Openbox, accompanied
162 by mutt, vim, irssi and their helper programs. Of course, they all run on
163 a self-built AMD64 box, accompanied by a newly bought Sun Ultra 2. For
164 programming usually Ruby is (ab-)used (since it has a “great concept of
165 OOP”), running within rxvt-unicode.
166
167 When not glued to a computer he enjoys playing rugby and guitar, but also
168 listening to diverse kinds of music. If you wish to find even more
169 information, check slarti's developer webspace[24].
170
171 24. http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti/
172
173 “‘Gentoo is all about choice!’ Haha. No, really, I think Gentoo is not all
174 about choice, it's all about flexibility. You can make it work for you.”
175
176 =========================
177 4. Heard in the community
178 =========================
179
180 Web forums
181 ----------
182
183 Gentoo mentioned in books
184
185 Forums user radulucian[25] reported that he found Gentoo mentioned in
186 about 27 published books and posted what one of them had to say about
187 Gentoo. The review in "Linux Transfer for Windows Power Users: Getting
188 Started with Linux for the Desktop" seems to be quite fair, pointing out
189 the big community behind Gentoo, but that it might not be the best choice
190 for new Linux users. Gentoo is among the six most important distributions
191 of the author.
192
193 25. http://forums.gentoo.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=40001
194
195 * Gentoo mentioned in various books, 27 found so far[26]
196 26. http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-338900.html
199 Gentoo Foundation Website Redesign Contest
200
201 Forums Moderator M Curtis Napier (curtis119)[27] posted some current
202 screenshots from his work on the Website Redesign. If you want to catch a
203 glimpse at how the Gentoo-Website will look like in the future, you should
204 read this posting.
205
206 27. http://forums.gentoo.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16020
207
208 * Gentoo Foundation Website Redesign Contest -- the vote[28]
209 28. http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-2421342.html#2421342
212 gentoo-dev
213 ----------
214
215 elibtoolize failures
216
217 If an emerge fails on you with "Portage patch failed to apply (ltmain.sh
218 version 1.3.4)!" or similar, you might have hit a known bug. Please don't
219 panic, it'll be fixed soon, as Mike Frysinger[29] tells us.
220
221 29. vapier@g.o
222
223 * elibtoolize failures[30]
224 30. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/27955
227 bugs.gentoo.org upgraded
228
229 Jeffrey Forman[31] of Gentoo's infrastructure team upgraded our bugzilla
230 on [32]. The new features are listed in his e-mail.
231
232 31. jforman@g.o
233 32. http://bugs.gentoo.org/
234
235 * UPGRADE complete bugs.gentoo.org[33]
236 33. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/28044
239 New category proposal
240
241 What started as a proposal for a "cellphone" category for all applications
242 that help with mobile phones drifted away into a discussion whether portage
243 should support multiple categories per ebuild.
244
245 * New category proposal [34]
246 34. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/27893
249 New profuse version available
250
251 Our libconf and profuse hacker Damien Krotkine[35] has released a new
252 version of profuse, a Use-flag editor and possible ufed replacement.
253
254 35. dams@g.o
255
256 * New profuse version available [36]
257 36. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/27972
260 death to underquoted M4 definitions
261
262 Aaron Walker[37] writes: “I'd like to propose a new function for
263 eutils.eclass that fixes m4 files so that aclocal doesn't produce those
264 annoying underquoted definition warnings when invoked.” That should reduce
265 the amount of (harmless) warnings which happen quite a lot.
266
267 37. ka0ttic@g.o
268
269 * death to underquoted M4 definitions[38]
270 38. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/28113
273 =======================
274 5. Gentoo International
275 =======================
276
277 Austria: Grazer Linuxtage was a success
278 ---------------------------------------
279
280 Thanks to the organisation team of the Grazer Linuxtage[39] the event at
281 Saturday 14th May was a success. It was not only a chance to tell people
282 about Gentoo and give away flyers and LiveCDs, but also to get to know
283 each other.
284
285 39. http://linuxtage.at/
286
287 Figure 5.1: Left: Gentoo folks, right: Gentoo, Debian and Grml teams
288 http://www.gentoo.org/images/gwn/20050523_graz.jpg
289
290 In the left picture some of the Gentoo folks who mostly had not ever seen
291 each other in real life are shown: Gregor Perner, forums admin Wernfried
292 Haas (amne), Gregor's brother Philip, Gentoo developer Roger Miliker
293 (roger55), forums user nephros and Markus Lang. In the right picture you
294 see the Gentoo team meet other distributions teams: Debian[40] and
295 grml[41]. Once the Linuxtag was over most of them also joined a social
296 event which was a nice completion of the day.
297
298 40. http://www.debian.org/
299 41. http://www.grml.org/
300
301 Note: Pictures taken from the Grazer Linuxtage gallery.
302
303 ======================
304 6. Gentoo in the press
305 ======================
306
307 MyOSS (May 2005)
308 ----------------
309
310 Ow Mun Heng from Kuala Lumpur has published the first issue of his brand
311 new "Malaysian OSS Magazine"[42], a monthly publication. The inaugural
312 number contains an article on swsuspend2, the power management application
313 for notebook Linux users, based on the editor's distribution of choice,
314 Gentoo Linux.
315
316 42.
317 http://mag.my-opensource.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&I
318 temid=49
319
320 Emediawire (11 May 2005)
321 ------------------------
322
323 Remember the Kuro-Box[43] we covered in our Future zone a few months ago?
324 Well, a small company based in Illinois called Sumo Computer[44] seems to
325 have liked the idea so much they transformed it into something marketable:
326 A press release issued last week announces a Kuro-Box equipped with an
327 extra 250GB Maxtor disk and Gentoo Linux pre-installed, now shipping to
328 customers interested in a "more user friendly, ready to go system" that
329 will set them back 549 USD. Sumo Computer's Melody Bornheimer says they
330 chose Gentoo Linux because of “its ease of administration, and over 9,000
331 ported open-source applications.”
332
333 43. 20050221-newsletter.xml#doc_chap2
334 44. http://www.sumocomputer.com/
335
336 Distrowatch (9 May 2005)
337 ------------------------
338
339 Everybody's favorite website for Linux distribution news and information,
340 Ladislav Bodnar's Distrowatch[45], also carries a highly informative
341 newsletter published each week on the same day as the GWN. Last Monday,
342 the Distrowatch newsletter opened with a mini-review of Gentoo Linx
343 2005.0[46], written by Robert Storey and recounting his experiences during
344 a first-time Gentoo Linux installation. “Not for aunt Tilly,” but
345 otherwise quite positive…
346
347 45. http://distrowatch.com
348 46. http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20050509#1
349
350 ===========================
351 7. Moves, adds, and changes
352 ===========================
353
354 Moves
355 -----
356
357 The following developers recently left the Gentoo team:
358
359 * John Davis (zhen)
360
361 Adds
362 ----
363
364 The following developers recently joined the Gentoo Linux team:
365
366 * Benjamin Smee (strerror) (net-mail)
367 * Daniel Gryniewicz (dang) (amd64)
368 * René Nussbaumer (Killerfox) (hppa)
369
370 Changes
371 -------
372
373 The following developers recently changed roles within the Gentoo Linux
374 project:
375
376 * Brian Jackson (iggy) - left the devrel team
377
378 ==================
379 8. Gentoo security
380 ==================
381
382 gzip: Multiple vulnerabilities
383 ------------------------------
384
385 gzip contains multiple vulnerabilities potentially allowing an attacker to
386 execute arbitrary commands.
387
388 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[47]
389
390 47. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-05.xml
391
392 TCPDump: Decoding routines Denial of Service vulnerability
393 ----------------------------------------------------------
394
395 A flaw in the decoding of network packets renders TCPDump vulnerable to a
396 remote Denial of Service attack.
397
398 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[48]
399
400 48. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-06.xml
401
402 libTIFF: Buffer overflow
403 ------------------------
404
405 The libTIFF library is vulnerable to a buffer overflow, potentially
406 resulting in the execution of arbitrary code.
407
408 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[49]
409
410 49. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-07.xml
411
412 HT Editor: Multiple buffer overflows
413 ------------------------------------
414
415 Two vulnerabilities have been discovered in HT Editor, potentially leading
416 to the execution of arbitrary code.
417
418 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[50]
419
420 50. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-08.xml
421
422 Gaim: Denial of Service and buffer overflow vulnerabilties
423 ----------------------------------------------------------
424
425 Gaim contains two vulnerabilities, potentially resulting in the execution
426 of arbitrary code or Denial of Service.
427
428 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[51]
429
430 51. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-09.xml
431
432 phpBB: Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
433 -----------------------------------------
434
435 phpBB is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting attack that could allow
436 arbitrary scripting code execution.
437
438 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[52]
439
440 52. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-10.xml
441
442 Mozilla Suite, Mozilla Firefox: Remote compromise
443 -------------------------------------------------
444
445 Several vulnerabilities in the Mozilla Suite and Firefox allow an attacker
446 to conduct cross-site scripting attacks or to execute arbitrary code.
447
448 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[53]
449
450 53. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-11.xml
451
452 PostgreSQL: Multiple vulnerabilities
453 ------------------------------------
454
455 PostgreSQL is vulnerable to Denial of Service attacks and possibly allows
456 unprivileged users to gain administrator rights.
457
458 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[54]
459
460 54. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-12.xml
461
462 FreeRADIUS: SQL injection and Denial of Service vulnerability
463 -------------------------------------------------------------
464
465 The FreeRADIUS server is vulnerable to an SQL injection attack and a
466 buffer overflow, possibly resulting in disclosure and modification of data
467 and Denial of Service.
468
469 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[55]
470
471 55. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-13.xml
472
473 Cheetah: Untrusted module search path
474 -------------------------------------
475
476 Cheetah contains a vulnerability in the module importing code that can
477 allow a local user to gain escalated privileges.
478
479 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[56]
480
481 56. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-14.xml
482
483 gdb: Multiple vulnerabilities
484 -----------------------------
485
486 Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in the GNU debugger,
487 potentially allowing the execution of arbitrary code.
488
489 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[57]
490
491 57. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-15.xml
492
493 ImageMagick, GraphicsMagick: Denial of Service vulnerability
494 ------------------------------------------------------------
495
496 ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick utilities can be abused to perform a Denial
497 of Service attack.
498
499 For more information, please see the GLSA Announcement[58]
500
501 58. http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/glsa-200505-16.xml
502
503 ===========
504 9. Bugzilla
505 ===========
506
507 Summary
508 -------
509
510 * Statistics
511 * Closed bug ranking
512 * New bug rankings
513
514 Statistics
515 ----------
516
517 The Gentoo community uses Bugzilla (bugs.gentoo.org[59]) to record and
518 track bugs, notifications, suggestions and other interactions with the
519 development team. Between 08 May 2005 and 22 May 2005, activity on the
520 site has resulted in:
521
522 59. http://bugs.gentoo.org
523
524 * 1650 new bugs during this period
525 * 987 bugs closed or resolved during this period
526 * 48 previously closed bugs were reopened this period
527
528 Of the 8469 currently open bugs: 89 are labeled 'blocker', 221 are labeled
529 'critical', and 621 are labeled 'major'.
530
531 Closed bug rankings
532 -------------------
533
534 The developers and teams who have closed the most bugs during this period
535 are:
536
537 * AMD64 Porting Team[60], with 65 closed bugs[61]
538 * Gentoo's Team for Core System packages[62], with 43 closed bugs[63]
539 * Gentoo Security[64], with 38 closed bugs[65]
540 * Gentoo KDE team[66], with 35 closed bugs[67]
541 * Gentoo Linux Gnome Desktop Team[68], with 33 closed bugs[69]
542 * Gentoo Games[70], with 33 closed bugs[71]
543 * Perl Devs @ Gentoo[72], with 31 closed bugs[73]
544 * Jeffrey Forman[74], with 28 closed bugs[75]
545 60. amd64@g.o
546 61.
547 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
548 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
549 ED&assigned_to=amd64@g.o
550 62. base-system@g.o
551 63.
552 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
553 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
554 ED&assigned_to=base-system@g.o
555 64. security@g.o
556 65.
557 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
558 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
559 ED&assigned_to=security@g.o
560 66. kde@g.o
561 67.
562 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
563 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
564 ED&assigned_to=kde@g.o
565 68. gnome@g.o
566 69.
567 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
568 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
569 ED&assigned_to=gnome@g.o
570 70. games@g.o
571 71.
572 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
573 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
574 ED&assigned_to=games@g.o
575 72. perl@g.o
576 73.
577 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
578 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
579 ED&assigned_to=perl@g.o
580 74. jforman@g.o
581 75.
582 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&ch
583 field=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&resolution=FIX
584 ED&assigned_to=jforman@g.o
587 New bug rankings
588 ----------------
589
590 The developers and teams who have been assigned the most new bugs during
591 this period are:
592
593 * Gentoo Linux Gnome Desktop Team[76], with 37 new bugs[77]
594 * Gentoo Sound Team[78], with 27 new bugs[79]
595 * media-video herd[80], with 16 new bugs[81]
596 * Gentoo Kernel Bug Wranglers and Kernel Maintainers[82], with 16 new
597 bugs[83]
598 * Gentoo Toolchain Maintainers[84], with 14 new bugs[85]
599 * Sergey Kuleshov[86], with 14 new bugs[87]
600 * media-gfx herd[88], with 14 new bugs[89]
601 * Gentoo KDE team[90], with 13 new bugs[91]
602 76. gnome@g.o
603 77.
604 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
605 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
606 -22&assigned_to=gnome@g.o
607 78. sound@g.o
608 79.
609 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
610 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
611 -22&assigned_to=sound@g.o
612 80. media-video@g.o
613 81.
614 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
615 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
616 -22&assigned_to=media-video@g.o
617 82. kernel@g.o
618 83.
619 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
620 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
621 -22&assigned_to=kernel@g.o
622 84. toolchain@g.o
623 85.
624 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
625 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
626 -22&assigned_to=toolchain@g.o
627 86. svyatogor@g.o
628 87.
629 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
630 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
631 -22&assigned_to=svyatogor@g.o
632 88. graphics@g.o
633 89.
634 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_stamp;chfield=assigne
635 d_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05-22&assigned_to=graphics@gento
636 o.org
637 90. kde@g.o
638 91.
639 http://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_s
640 tatus=REOPENED&chfield=assigned_to&chfieldfrom=2005-05-08&chfieldto=2005-05
641 -22&assigned_to=kde@g.o
644 ================
645 10. GWN feedback
646 ================
647
648 Please send us your feedback[92] and help make the GWN better.
649
650 92. gwn-feedback@g.o
651
652 ================================
653 11. GWN subscription information
654 ================================
655
656 To subscribe to the Gentoo Weekly Newsletter, send a blank email to
657 gentoo-gwn+subscribe@g.o.
658
659 To unsubscribe to the Gentoo Weekly Newsletter, send a blank email to
660 gentoo-gwn+unsubscribe@g.o from the email address you are
661 subscribed under.
662
663 ===================
664 12. Other languages
665 ===================
666
667 The Gentoo Weekly Newsletter is also available in the following languages:
668
669 * Danish[93]
670 * Dutch[94]
671 * English[95]