From: Jason Booth <jbooth@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] loss of stateful iptables 2.6.17-hardened-r1 - 64bit
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:38:21
1 Ever since I got this comp about a month ago, my firewall script no longer
2 works. basically, anything that uses -m state --state fails:
3
4 lazybird ~ # iptables -I INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
5 iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
6
7 This has only happened with 64-bit and hardened kernel. I believe I put in
8 support for all the modules both in Xtables and IPtables (compiled in kernel,
9 not as modules)
10
11 Is this a known issue or has anyone had this problem?
12
13 TIA,
14 Jason
15
16 2.6.17-hardened-r1 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+
17 --
18 gpg public key: http://lazybird.hyperintelligent.net/~jbooth/jbooth_key.asc
19 --
20 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list