From: xake@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux and NFS
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:54:22
1 Sorry if I was unclear, I was a little bit tired.
2
3 For some reason mountd seems to wants to access a /dev/-node and I can't
4 really understand why.
5 I think it would help a little bit if we knew somewhat more about your
6 share. What is your options in export? Do you have anything mounted
7 beneath '/data' and is everything labeled correctly?
8
9 When I said "where NFS are supposed to read them" I meant a place with the
10 right security context. For me I have it as a subdir to /srv/ which is by
11 default "system_u:object_r:public_content_t", something NFS are allowed to
12 read according to its policy. So this was kind of my way to say "labeled
13 correctly".
14
15 And for reference on server:
16 /etc/exports:
17 /srv/ftp 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0(rw,no_subtree_check,async)
18
19 on client:
20 /etc/fstab
21 192.168.0.1:/srv/ftp /home/shared nfs tcp,intr,hard,rsize=8192,wsize=8192