From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: [gentoo-dev] The Free Software Foundation's FTP site at ftp.gnu.org has been"compromised"
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:56:54
1 FSF posted a summary of what happend to them here
2 http://ftp.gnu.org/MISSING-FILES.README
3
4 I compared the md5sum's of the files I had in my (2.1 G) distfiles to
5 the md5sums they posted and they all matched thankfully.
6
7 heres a url to the simple bash script I used to compare the checksums
8 http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/gnu.md5sum.check
9