From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] sys-apps/pcsc-lite needs to access /sys
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:34:19
1 On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:24:51 +0000
2 Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The init script approach is what most distributions are doing. We also
5 > relabel cpu/online in the selinux_gentoo init script.
6 >
7 > But the approach you mentioned on the other mailinglist (regarding
8 > reusing the statement already in use for /proc stuff) seems like a
9 > valid case - interesting to see what's going to happen ;)
10
11 Yes, I'm trying to find better technical solutions than the init script
12 approach, both for cpu_online_t and for the sysfs access. I've just
13 written a kernel patch to make the sysfs gid configurable, let's see if
14 grsecurity will incorporate it...
17 Regards,
18 Luis Ressel