From: "Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened profile for desktops?
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:03:35
1 On 08/06/12 21:40, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:06:37 +0300
3 > Alex Efros wrote:
4 >
5 >> Actually, I see no reasons to NOT use hardened on desktops.
6 >
7 > Maybe many more would if there was an easy and quick to install and
8 > maintain compiled distro. More users more compatibility too, I'd guess.
9 >
10 > Not suggesting there should be, just stating a reality.
11 >
12 > Anyone know why hardened debian and was it adamantix died off?
15 Excuse me it was trusted deban not hardened debian...