From: Brant Williams <brant@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Idea behind different ebuilds sec-policy/selinux-*
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 21:59:00
1 Hi.... I've not really delved into SELinux much.... but my guess would be
2 that you wouldn't want a policy that covers unnecessary aspects (e.g.
3 sudo) if they're not installed on your machine...
4
5 $ eix selinux | grep sudo
6 * sec-policy/selinux-sudo
9 As you stated, they can be installed via modules...why not just emerge
10 what you need?
11
12 Not a very helpful response, I know... sorry. =)
13
14 You may want to look at the "targeted" policy... IIRC, that's where
15 SELinux was heading toward...
18 Public GPG/PGP key for Brant Williams: 0x88E1AA9E.
19 Available at your friendly local public keyserver.