From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy rev 6 in hardened-dev
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:38:21
1 Hiya folks
2
3 I just pushed a small update to the SELinux policies to hardened-dev
4 overlay. This includes the following fixes on top of rev 5:
5
6 #405425 Allow syslog-ng to getsched capability (needed for its new threading implementation)
7 <no bug> Do not audit sys_admin capability for dhcpc (in sysnetwork)
8 <no bug> Allow sys_admin capability for init scripts (modify sysctl settings)
9
10 If there are no vital issues on this the next day or so, I'll start moving
11 stuff to the main tree (~arch'ed) in the course of this weekend.
12
13 Wkr,
14 Sven Vermeulen