From: "Javier J. Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] KVM & Gentoo Hardened
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:22:58
1 2008/12/21 Sadako <sadako@××××××××××××××.ca>:
2 >> I have one virtualbox using VT extensions, and runs fine. I have used
3 >> PaX in the guest with rsbac 1.3.7 and the noexec based on segmentation
4 >> and all others on (peMRXS flags) and goes fine (with pageexec does not
5 >> work, hangs at boot, so I switch segmexec). I think that you shouldn't
6 >> have any troubles with kvm, if you have some try using virtualbox.
7 >> I added -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 to the cflags in make.conf compilation, it
8 >> runs fine too and I think is safe. Not hangs at the moment.
9 >>