From: Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] setting up pvgrub on a xen based vps
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 19:22:57
1 Good evening everyone,
2
3 I am trying to harden a vps further by setting up PAX grsec and SEL.
4 Currently the vps is using the hosts kernel. My provider has documentation
5 on how to do this but not on how to do it on gentoo. I have been told i
6 need the grub legacy format menu.lst. Is there a way I can just generate
7 my own grub legacy menu.lst or do I need to install grub legacy in its
8 entirety and use it instead of grub 2? If anyone has a link to a tutorial
9 that would be greatly appreciated as documentation seems non existent.
10
11 Regards