From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gcc without fortran useflag and ekopath
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 02:06:39
1 On 11/04/14 15:54, Giuseppe Scaglione wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > why -fortan in useflag (hardened profile) and consequent
5 > dev-lang/ekopath dependency (gcc without fortran)?
6 >
7 > gcc compiled with fortran support it's problematic?
8 >
9 > Sorry for my question, i did not find documentation on this.
13 Most people don't want fortran so we have it off. It is not
14 problematic. Just add it to your global use flags and recompile gcc.
17 Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
18 Chair of Information Technology
19 D'Youville College
20 Buffalo, NY 14201