From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: Markus Dittrich <markusle@×××××.com>
Cc: Miguel Filipe <miguel.filipe@×××××.com>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gentoo-dev-hardened-2.6.7-r10 doesn't boot with pax enabled.
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:10:51
1 > My apologies, must have gotten confused :( I guess I just went by what is
2 > says on the PAX page
3 >
4 > forward port from 2.4 with some extra features, but only i386 is
5 > known to work, other architectures may not even compile -
6
7 that's just a sort of 'buyer beware' warning ;-), there's very little
8 in the other archs that could break, but until someone actually reports
9 back to me i can't give assurance that PaX/2.6 on those archs works.
13 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list