From: Alex Brandt <alunduil@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o, swift@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy r6
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 03:02:24
1 On Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:41:10 PM Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > So, here you have it. On the hardened-dev overlay you can now find r6 ready
3 > for your hammering. For those interested in the changes, I can't provide
4 > them in the mail anymore as there are too many of them (896 commits to be
5 > exact), the majority coming from upstream. The following bugs should be
6 > resolved with it though (excluding bugs that are only for live ebuilds).
7
8 Pawel, mentions an interesting point and I was wondering why you don't put
9 these packages in the tree as ~ARCH?
10
11 Thanks,
14 Alex Brandt