From: Asaf Gery <asaf.gery@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Could not load modules.dep
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:10:58
1 I had the same problem.
2 There are few solutions I can think about:
3 1. Ignore this message.
4 2. Create this file empty.
5 3. Fix the start up script yourself (add a condition prior to loading the
6 file).
7 4. Ask the guys maintaining the start up scripts to fix this problem for
8 you...
9
10 I don't remember whether I bothered to go for option #2 or simply chose to
11 ignore that message once I realized that this is not a real problem.
12 I admit, I was too lazy to dig into the script and solve in myself.
13
14 I hope that I helped.
15 Asaf
16