From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Which hardened (SUB)project
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:55:28
1 Peter Volkov (pva) wrote:
2 > Take a look at this mail:
3 > http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2006-09/msg00542.html
4 >
5 > Peter.
6
7 Thanks Peter, I guess I had read that. Now it brings up a different
8 question (perhaps not for this list, and if not, where?) - OCFS2? Why?
9 I mean, I haven't read much about it at all, don't get me wrong, but
10 why would most "normal" users want a clustering filesystem? Just seems
11 odd to me I guess.
12
13 I think my biggest issue with anything like this is there is always the
14 - "soon" factor - Something better is coming, soon. But it isn't here
15 yet. So, currently, the alternatives to the "dead" reiserfs filesystem
16 are, ext2 or ext3?
17 --
18 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list