From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] On the right track?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:52:32
1 Welcome, pick an armchair and get confortable here near the fire.
2 El 04/11/11 02:44, Stan Sander escribió:
3 > I should also mention that my system runs mail, DNS, and web servers as
4 > well as being used as my personal desktop system.
5 Depending on your economical resources you may want to split this off
6 and get a server which is not as power hungry as a desktop machine tends
7 to be so as to reduce the amount you pay each month in your bills
8 regarding electricity ;-) I did so and am not regreting it.