From: Jason Zaman <perfinion@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Call for testers: SELinux + SystemD
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 15:42:15
1 Hi all,
2
3 Lots of people have been asking about systemd selinux policy support. It
4 is finally almost here! The basic support was added upstream a few days
5 ago and is now merged into our repo. If anyone wants to test it and let
6 me know how it works (or even better, send patches upstream) that'd be
7 awesome.
8
9 I have added an selinux useflag to sec-policy/selinux-base-9999.
10 To test you will need to do something like:
11
12 echo "sec-policy/selinux-* **" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords/selinux
13 echo "-selinux" >> /etc/portage/profile/use.mask
14 emerge @selinux-rebuild
15 (I recommend doing it in permissive since its completely untested)
16
17 I will try and set up a VM soon to test it but since I have not used
18 systemd before it may take a while. I'll leave this in master for a
19 while before the next policy release in case any major issues turn up.
20
21 -- Jason