From: Asaf Gery <asaf.gery@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Please make our new dev lejonet suffer.
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:36:49
1 Congratulations Daniel! :-)
2
3 On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 04:17, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) <
4 klondike@g.o> wrote:
5
6 > Hi guys,
7 >
8 > I suppose some of you may know but a new developer has joined our ranks.
9 > His name is Daniel though all of you that usually roam the
10 > #gentoo-hardened channel may know him as lejonet.
11 >
12 > I'd appreciate if you guys give him a warm welcome, you know filling his
13 > address with bugs with requests for docs, PIC fixes, IRC problems and
14 > this kind of stuff we have to make devs suffer :P
15 >
16 > Or you can just tell him congratulations on this topic. Your choice.
17 >
18 > klondike
26 *Asaf Gery*
27 Phone: +972-4-9995014