From: clockhater101-gentoo@××××××××.uk
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-hardened] emerge via ssh doesn't work (samba guide)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:26:37
1 --- El vie, 4/13/12, Alain Toussaint <alain.toussaint@××××××××.ca> escribió:
2
3 De: Alain Toussaint <alain.toussaint@××××××××.ca>
4 Asunto: RE: [gentoo-hardened] emerge via ssh doesn't work
5 A: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
6 Fecha: viernes, 13 de abril de 2012, 06:04 am
7
8 Thanks,
9     That did the trick but I feel I'm gonna need the selinux 101 guide to
10 really understand how to handle a selinux system. For the moment, I hooked
11 up a monitor on the server and installed many software that way but I also
12 tried your instructions on the ppp daemon (for an ipsec vpn) and it
13 installed fine while in a ssh session.
14
15 Another question I had is; would you (or someone else in Gentoo.org) have a
16 use for a howto on how to build a selinux enabled active directory system
17 where all the users and administrative users are located in a samba 4
18 installation? (only root would have an account in /etc/passwd)
19
20 Alain
21
22 -----Message d'origine-----
23 De : Sven Vermeulen [mailto:swift@g.o]
24 Envoyé : 12 avril 2012 15:57
25 À : gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
26 Objet : Re: [gentoo-hardened] emerge via ssh doesn't work
27