From: Radoslaw Madej <radegand@××.pl>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] binary protection mechanisms in different Linux distros
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:33:36
1 Hi,
2 Thanks for the useful info. Assessing strength of the cookie itself definitely
3 sounds like a good idea (same for PIE + ASLR actually).
4
5 Unfortunately, seems like the attached file has been intercepted somewhere
6 along the way... ;) Could you resend please? I'm curious to give it a go.
7
8 Thanks,
9 Radek Madej
10