From: atoth@××××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Tin Hat = hardened Gentoo distro in RAM
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:55:41
1 Let me draw your attention to an effort on gcc-4.x based hardened toolchain:
2 https://hardened.gentooexperimental.org/secure/
3
4 Any interest from a professional would be greatly appreciated (or a PhD
5 student specializing in the internals of the hardened toolchain -
6 perhaps...).
7
8 Regards,
9 Dwokfur
10 --
11 dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus Szakorvos jelölt, 06-20-825-8057, 06-30-5962-962
12 Attila Toth MD, Radiologist in Training, +36-20-825-8057, +36-30-5962-962
13