From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o> (prometheanfire)
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] RFC: Removing -unicode from all hardened profiles
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:03:27
1 On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:13:45 +0200
2 "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > El 21/04/12 16:55, Vinícius Ferrão escribió:
5 > > Anthony,
6 > >
7 > > All my hardened boxes have Unicode enabled by hand. Everything is
8 > > fine. I can't understand why it is disabled too.
9 > Same here blueness, for me it can go and nobody will notice :D
12 I have had unicode enabled for a long time, both my mail server
13 understands it (so it can filter spam) and my laptop. Both have had no
14 issues.
17 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)