From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy rev 10 in hardened-dev, Python3 support too
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 18:02:56
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I've pushed some updates on the SELinux userland tools to hardened-dev. It
4 contains a few fixes and is specifically done to support Python 3. It's been
5 ran on a test VM, I'm going to update my other VMs today to do some more
6 testing.
7
8 I've also sent the base policy revision 10 to the hardened-dev overlay,
9 which contains the following fixes:
10
11 #412321 Allow kdevtmpfs to setattr on the device files (udev-180 requirement)
12 #416323 Allow kdevtmpfs to setattr on the device files
13 #416305 Mark kudzu privilege as optional in ddcprobe module
14 #416303 Remove duplicate file context definition for firefox
15
16 Nothing major, but since it contains a few needed fixes for ~arch systems I
17 didn't want to wait any further.
18
19 Wkr,
20 Sven Vermeulen