From: "Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] rsbac-sources and PaX
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:02:45
1 This is the patch.
2
3 linuxnopax is kernel 3.4.1 with rsbac patch implemented and PaX broken
4 when fail patching (excluded rejections and orig files), linux 3.4.1 is
5 handheld solved rejections patched PaX and rsbac.
6
7 Surely I broken things and maybe one 5 years child would do a better job
8 than me, can you tell me your opinion? are there broken things?