From: Magnus Granberg <zorry@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Meeting 2010-06-16
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:34:34
1 Meeting 2010-06-16
2
3 1.0 Toolchain
4 We have started to move >= gcc 4.4 and SSP support to the tree.
5 If all goes well it will bee in the tree this weekend masked for
6 we still need to wait for some packages to get bumped.
7 GCC 4.4.3 will be the target to get stable GCC 4.5.0 will be in the
8 tree later on when some patchses is okey upstream.
9
10 2.0 Kernel
11 We have the 2.6.32 in the tree for testing and it have work fine this
12 far. 2.6.32-r9 will bee the stable one if nothing show up.
13 We will try to keep .32 as long term kernel as upstream do.
14 Next cutting edge kernel will bee .34 or .35 so no .33
15
16 3.0 Profiles
17 We haven't done anythig about it but we do have plan.
18 Most is that we lack the time to work with it.
19
20 4.0 Docs
21 Still need alot of work and we lack the time to work with it.
22 Hope we can work with it more when we have got the toolchain
23 and kernel up to date and the bug list down.
24
25 /blueness Chainsaw solar Zorry