From: Brian Davis <bridavis@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Do I need RBAC?
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:42:14
1 I'm hoping that chroot with the grsecurity kernel chroot enhancements
2 will protect me in that case.
3
4 Thanks,
5 Brian
6
7 Guillaume Castagnino wrote:
8 > Hi,
9 >
10 > hardening is not only to protect against your known users, but only from
11 > external attackers !
12 > If you have a flaw in one of your servers that can be remotely
13 > exploited, hardening your box will help you containing the attacker !
14 >
15 > Regards,
16 >