From: max <maximilianbianco@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Documentation
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 21:42:00
1 Markus Bartl wrote:
2 > Hi there.
3 >
4 > Can anybody recommend a good documentation with examples or maybe a good
5 > tutorial on SELinux?
6 > I suppose I got a bit of a lack in basic knowlegdge on things concerning
7 > SELinux.
10 > Thanks and many kind regrads,
11 > Markus
14 danwalsh.livejournal.com/
15
16 www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-selinux/
19 Good places to start, read the journal from the beginning. The IBM page
20 is useful and provides other references at the bottom. There is a
21 documentation project on going but I don't remember the expected
22 completion date off hand, its aimed at beginners and sysadmins if memory
23 serves, drafts get bounced off SELinux mailing list about once a week.
24 If you don't know anything about it then I think the dan walsh's live
25 journal is a good place to start. Also the NSA website:
26
27 www.nsa.gov/selinux/
28
29 And the fedora docs: