From: Robert Sharp <selinux@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux sysnetwork policy update?
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 08:28:57
1 Just updated all my SELinux policies to 20161023-r1 as they are now
2 stable, which undid one little fix, so I thought I would mention it.
3
4 Sysnetwork.te does not cover the possibility that dhcpcd may run
5 resolvconf from the dhcpc_script_t domain, which it seems is how my
6 dhcpcd works. This is fixed by adding:
7
8 optional_policy(`
9 resolvconf_client_domain(dhcpc_script_t)
10 ')
11
12 to the dhcpc_script policy (end of the file). It seems like a reasonable
13 addition, given the same policy applies to the dhcpc_t domain.
14
15 Not sure if this sort of proposal should be filed as a bug or just
16 raised here?
17
18 Robert Sharp