From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux base policy 2.20120725 rev 9 in hardened-dev overlay
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:02:18
1 With rev 8 being stable, it's time for a new round of updates.
2
3 Plenty of upstream changes have been committed (although the number has
4 dropped significantly lately, we're now down to around 20 commits a week or
5 so I think). In any case, below are the changes that are included from a
6 Gentoo point of view:
7
8 #444540 postgresql-9.2 start failure
9 #447326 phpfpm start failure
10 #446448 stunnel start failure
11 #445978 reduce installation time for selinux-base
12 #445974 provide selinux-dirsrv package
13 #445196 rundir fix for bind
14 #436474 create .config immediately with correct context
15 #444962 do not audit getsched on domains when running htop
16 #444810 use selinux-unconfined for mcs/mls policies, introduce USE=unconfined
17
18 Have a go at it.
19
20 Wkr,