From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Incorrect contexts in /run revisited
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 19:55:17
1 I think that the call to init_daemon_pidfile is probably missing a context
2 definition in the .fc file for those locations that checkpath is enforcing.
3
4 You can file a bug for this (a single bug is fine, we don't need one for
5 every missing definition). We will upstream it when appropriate.
6
7 Wkr
8 Sven