From: Matt Poletiek <chill550@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] latest kernel exploit patch for vmsplice coming?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:04:39
1 I am young, I am inexperienced when it comes to OSS development, I
2 have only minor programming experience, however I am probably one of
3 the biggest fans of the hardened-gentoo project. I have a good
4 knowledge base when it comes to security and it would kill me to see
5 one of the best security projects die in light of what is currently
6 happening in the industry.
7
8 I have a 32bit hardened-gentoo server in colocation I can offer for
9 some resources as well as any free time I may have. I have no idea how
10 I would be of service, but am confident in my ability to lighten the
11 load and take care of any trivial work as I learn the process.
12