From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Re: MySQL /var/run/mysqld created as initrc_var_run_t
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:02:32
1 On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 01:10:59PM +1000, Mathew McBride wrote:
2 > Spoke too soon. Policy packages from hardened-dev overlay fixed it
3 > (specifically bug #427750)
4
5 Yes, I need to push out one to ~arch soon. There's just many updates still
6 coming (especially with the /run stuff) and I wanted to tackle that first.
7
8 Rev5 will be made soon too, already contains fixes for nscd, ConsoleKit and
9 asterisk (/run support) and ntp, bind and openvpn (be able to execute their
10 init scripts).
11
12 Wkr,
13 Sven Vermeulen