From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] latest kernel exploit patch for vmsplice coming?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:17:47
1 On Monday 11 February 2008, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > Thanks.. kerframil,PaX Team and all others.
3 I'd like to thank you Solar as well, you've done a lot of great work on
4 hardened over the years and I'm still using hardened-sources on most of my
5 boxes :). Thanks.
6
7 In an ideal world I would also offer my help but atm I have more than enough
8 to do for the security team and not to mention RL.
9
10 Lastly I'd like to thank all helping carry hardened forward!
13 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen
14 Gentoo Linux Security Team
15 --
16 gentoo-hardened@l.g.o mailing list