From: lunaslide <lunaslide@××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] AMD64 + hardened
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:19:30
1 Not running it on an AMD64 yet, but I do have a working setup similar to
2 yours running fine on a dual EM64T Xeon box with hardened toolchain and
3 selinux. I've experienced no problems thus far.
4
5 While I'm at it, hello all, I'm new to the list. Great work on the
6 project folks.
7
8 Javi Moreno wrote:
9 > I've succesfully installed an AMD64+hardened. Runs
10 > apache+postfix+postgres+courier-imap+many things.
11 >
12 > No problems so far, u'll have to use grub-static.
13 >
14 > Goodluck!
15 >
16 > Javi