From: "S. Lockwood-Childs" <sjl@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Feedback on updated SELinux docs
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 08:08:28
1 Overall, it looks really good. Kudos for a job well done.
2
3 I put in a couple of edits to try to improve a couple parts that seemed
4 a little hard to follow, but the main area for improvement I see is that
5 policy types are not discussed as a core concept. "Users and logins" mentions
6 targeted policy in the context of unconfined_u, but there's no preceding
7 section that could be linked in as a reference for more information.
8 The "expert" section on policy store does mention the standard policy types,
9 but it seems important enough topic that it deserves a mention in the
10 intro article (in particular, enough to guide user on choice between strict
11 and targeted).