From: RijilV <rijilv@××××.lv>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Tin Hat 20090119 released
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 06:31:58
1 Eh, its not like there is a ton of volume on this list.
2
3 On a side note, I think a stripped down version of tin hat linux would be
4 really cool - something around 300-400megs (so it could run very nice on a
5 system with a gig of ram). Personally if I'm going to sit down at a foreign
6 machine all I really don't need openoffice or even gnome (fluxbox 4life).
7
8 Would the maintainers of Tin Hat be interested in some dev work to achive
9 that?
10
11 (if yes I'll jump on their mailing list as not to bug people here)
12
13 .r'
14
15 2009/1/20 Gordon Malm <gengor@g.o>
16
17 > I think Tin Hat is a cool project and they are more than welcome to keep us
18 > abreast of new releases, along with some short release notes. In fact, I
19 > am
20 > glad they do. It is hardly spam. Thanks Tin Hat peeps and keep up the
21 > good
22 > work!
23 >
24 > Gordon Malm (gengor)