From: Darknight <darknight7@×××××××.it>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] RSBAC sources log flooding
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:06:26
1 On both my test machines I have lots of these messages in kern.log:
2
3 Oct 10 18:59:08 silicon rsbac_adf_request(): request ACCEPT, pid 12797,
4 ppid 12761, prog_name mysqld, prog_file /usr/sbin/my
5 sqld, uid 60, audit_uid 60, target_type NETOBJ, tid dc2d4780 UNIX STREAM
6 /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock, attr none, value none,
7 result NOT_GRANTED (Softmode) by RC
8
9 I really mean lots, I think I have followed scrupolously the guide, but
10 I may be wrong. Everything seems to work but at the same time I get
11 flooded by these messages. This gets so bad to the point where the flood
12 fills memory and causes disconnections and lots of lag during an scp of
13 many small files.
14
15 Thanks in advance :)
16 --